Monday, April 10, 2017

Today was so weird?!?!?!

OK so today was just one of those days where I felt like I was in hysterics all day and I honestly could not stop laughing! My best friend came home from her trip to Poland and she brought me a small ceramic bird and it's so pretty!!!! My history teacher is honestly the most odd person ever but he's also the best so it's great. TBH I really just wanted to watch netflix all day but oh well it's not spring break anymore fml.
      DUDE I'm watching The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, rewatching Sherlock, Gilmore Girls, and One Tree Hill and I really need to stop watching so many shows bc it cannot possibly be healthy 😅😅


I just really love Benedict Cumberbatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was so weird?!?!?!

OK so today was just one of those days where I felt like I was in hysterics all day and I honestly could not stop laughing! My best friend c...